Quality & Capabilities
Quality is our Business
When top quality is a must, the leaders in component manufacturing rely on Recco Filters.
Recco Products is AS9100 Certified.
This annual audit of our Quality Management System ensures that our processes can withstand the precise requirements of the aerospace industry. While that may be good enough for some, our leadership goes the extra mile here as well; insisting on internal audits throughout the year to perform ongoing performance of our quality system. We are proud of our quality and can provide a copy of our current certification upon request. Please email our Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org to request our current certification.
- Spec validation
- PPAP validation
- Failure modes & effects analysis (FMEA)
- Alloy analysis
- Optical measurement
State of the Art Tools to Get the Job Done
Micro-welding, Stamping & Shearing
CNC Precision Machining
- Yama Seiki Turning Centers w/Fanuc Controls
- Cubic Micro CNC Turning Centers
- Haas Mini Mills with 4th Axis
- Hardinge 2nd Operation Lathes
- Gibbs Cam Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- The alloy composition of every batch of aerospace wire cloth is independently tested to ensure they meet specifications.
- On-site XRF Alloy Analyzer
- In-house Gauging
- Optical Comparison
- Laser Measurement
The Highest Inspection Standards
Success Depends on Smart Partnerships
Contact us today to put over 50 years of experience to work for you.