Specialized Manufacturing & Leadership Careers
Recco Products is committed to equal opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status or any other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
Due to the nature of our business and our registration as an ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) company, we are prohibited from hiring non-US citizens.
Reports to: CEO
About the Organization:
A Leader in precision micro-filter manufacturing, Recco Products is an independent supplier of aerospace-quality micro-filters. Collaboratively, our team prototypes, welds, machines, assembles, cleans, inspects, mentors and manages the production of fine metal filters that prevent wear particles and debris from compromising sensitive systems. From our fuel filters that keep aircraft controls running properly, to reducing pollution emissions from marine engines, our filters are a critical system component in Aerospace, Fluid Power, Power Generation and other industries.
We believe in Quality, Our Employees, Our Customers and True Partnership and are growing a culture that centers on these principles. In addition to on-site, hands-on training alongside manufacturing experts, we believe in growing our team members’ skills through internal and external training opportunities. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, quarterly bonuses for strong performance, a 401K retirement plan and team member appreciation events.
The Production Supervisor oversees scheduling for the department. Prior Supervision, Production Management, Scheduling or related experience is mandatory, at least 5 years. Prior experience working in a Manufacturing/Aerospace industry is preferred.
- Schedule production operations in a department with 10 – 15 employees
- Perform quality checks on parts after completed as required by customer
Location: Wayland, MI – Manufacturing Facility
Category: Hourly Non-Exempt Employee, full time
Shift: First (7:00am – 3:30pm)
Qualified candidates will possess the following minimum requirements:
- Due to ITAR standards, we can only consider American Citizens for this position.
- 5 years in a Supervisory capacity.
- Experience working in a scheduling role.
- Understanding of key metrics – planned/schedule attainment, fill rate, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Familiarity with ISO9000 and/or AS 9100 a plus.
- Must have at least 20/20 vision – with vision correction aides (i.e. glasses, contacts).
- Must be able to schedule production to ensure deadlines are met.
- Attend weekly Scheduling meetings with other department supervisors.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance starting on day 91.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus.
- 401(k) plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Team Member Appreciation Events.
Error: Contact form not found.
Thank you for considering a career at Recco Filters. Have a look at these open positions and submit your resume below. If you’re a good match for our current needs, I’ll reach out to you within one business week.
Recco Products, Inc.
702 South Main Street
Wayland, MI 49348