Our reputation with leading motion control and propulsion system manufacturers is unmatched – earning several awards for being on-time and on-spec with nearly 100% of all deliveries. In addition to providing a quality product, Recco’s design engineers consistently offer time and cost saving recommendations to keep our partners profitable and efficient with resources.
AS 9100 Rev. C + ISO 9001 Certified Supplier
Since 2005, our processes have passed or exceeded a rigorous quality audit by Perry Johnson Registrars.
Domestic sourcing is available for all metals; including filter media, titanium, stainless steel bar, and more.
Clean Operation with Fuel Injector Screens
Our filters preserve efficiency by catching particles before they’re sprayed into a jet engine turbine.
- Injector ring screen
- After burner ring filter
De-icing Fluid Filter
Our filters keep fluid lines clear of clogs and damaging debris.
- Glycol flows through a Recco de-icing system filter before hitting the sprayer to keep the nozzle operating at the right flow rate.
- Appropriate for filtering all aviation grade SAE/ISO/AEA Type I glycols, including mono-ethylene, di-ethylene, propylene glycol and other non-flammable petroleum products.
In-line & Last Chance Filters (LCFs)
Recco Filters are employed at key points within a fuel system
- Wash flow filters within the flight control module for fuel, start up, take off, in flight, and emergency power
- Removing large particles from fuel exiting the fuel tank
- Filtering tiny fragments and wear particles that may have sheared off into the fluid during engine operation
Your Next Innovation Needs Recco On Board
At Recco, we do nothing less than meet exact customer requirements each and every time. Our partnerships with aerospace suppliers across flight, space travel and military applications are long-lasting for good reason.
Contact us today for an experienced partner in the filtration industry that is committed to your success.